Monday, January 17, 2011

Boo-Boos - AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

O my- After finally figuring out about those pockets -which only too two days , I thought I was making good progress. I had got as far as putting the waste band on and this was the first pair of pants I had ever put a band on.

It was just like putting a band on a tee shirt.

Then I marked the four even points on the pants and also on the band and then just lined them all up together and last of all today was putting the elastic in.

Well they are finished and I have learned new lessons. I learned how to rip out pockets several times and finally get them right. After they were almost finished I noticed that this fabric is really HEAVY! Really!!! And my final lesson was this pair of pants is way too big!  So, I am straddling the fence on what to do-that would be a lot of "RIPPING" - I could take them to the Goodwill -but I REALLY need a pair of slacks for this cold weather. The 3 pair I have are wearing out too fast? ? HUMMMM???????Maybe I will just sleep on it ???

They are calling for bad weather here tonight . I cannot see anything falling from the sky yet?
We also went to the doctors office today to see if DH was eligible for help on his medicine and she filled out all the paperwork and made the call -only to be told that ended on December 31.

This has just been one of those days you do not want to repeat. On top of the news about the medicine we had a slight disagreement with one of the kids and you know how that is. I do not like to disagree with family. I pulled it off pretty good - I don't think they even know and that is the way I prefer it so nobody knows but me . That way I only have ME to fight with! LOL

Well I hear some dishes calling -
bye-bye till next time! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda...
    I'm glad you stick with your projects. That is commendable! I sure know what you mean about not letting the kids know when they upset you. It is usually easier that way in the long run, unless it is something you need to talk to them about.

    ReplyDelete