Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ruth loves pansies

This was another Christmas project for my beloved friend, Ruth that I was cleaning for. She has taught me so many things during our 7 year friendship. She is a very conscientious housekeeper who loves to care for her home and her family. She loves to work in her flowers during the summer time and that was how I came to know how much she loves pansies.They do look like a little smiling faces to me. Have you ever noticed how someone that you love can affect the way you see things at times? I will never look at a pansy and not think of Ruth for the rest of my life.

When I found this design online I knew it was destined to go to Ruth's house and since it was Christmas time. To put a smile on Ruth's face means the world to me. I am just so lucky to have her as my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment