Sunday, May 15, 2016

Starting A New Week



I'm sorry I got "Lost in Space" the last 4 days , but they have been very miserable days for me. Remember I woke up with that foot pain and swelling? Well, it got a LOT worse. By Friday it started to swell more and by nightfall it was as big as a volley ball and Hot and Painful.

I even crawled to the bathroom on my hands and knees because I could not bear to put weight on that foot. Just touching the floor sent me through the roof in pain. I cried my way through getting my chickens all taken care of .

But I looked up my old crutches from 2004 when I had broken that leg and foot and brought them indoors so I could use them to go to the bathroom during the night.

Then this morning - the swelling started down - as suddenly as it had gone up??????? Leaving my foot all shriveled and Hot and very sore- but - hey - "Praise God" - I HAVE MY FOOT BACK! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am beside myself to have my freedom of movement back!

It was cold here last night -down to 36 and suppose to be the same tonight. I had managed to drag my tomato plants indoors last night and have left them in today so they will be in for tonight. Then tomorrow I plan to get them set out in the garden as it is suppose to start to warm up.

But, yesterday I watched a video of a lady cooking "weeds". This has been a life-time curiosity of mine that I wanted to learn -but - had NOBODY to share their knowledge with me. She discussed and showed several different kinds of weeds that we find in our yards in usa.

Here is her link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZDY1uR2ZSc&index=7&list=PLTAXPTAcufzEDXAiQgXjrsbU9G94xO2Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment