Friday, February 26, 2016

I would call this Friday Miscellaneous


My poor little pups are still not feeling up to par. Just too look at them you can see it. No tail wags and they do not want to eat? I am at such a loss as to how to handle it. They each took a small bit of food this morning -enough to get their breathing pills down them. In a couple more hours it will be time to try to get another breathing pill plus a heart pill plus Mama is still on an antibiotic. This vet has their breathing doing good now but this ongoing sickness that has had them down since Thanksgiving is just breaking my heart......

I spent 3/4 of my day setting up a new cell phone service and turning off the Verizon cell phone service because Verizon would not fix the problem. They had told me four days ago that the service would Fix Itself ! I had been down this road many times before and the service would definitely NOT FIX ITSELF! They always had to do something on their end of the problem. Well, at least it is fixed now and ten dollars cheaper too and every ten dollar definitely counts.

I switched to a service called Boost which runs off of available wifi and if that is not available then the cell towers. I had ordered a twenty dollar phone just to see IF It was Possible that it would work in this house with the metal roof and in this rural area where so many people cannot get service. Would you believe it works Perfectly and I do not have to fight with no cell phone extender now. Yea! A phone that you pay for that works!


I did manage to make it to the Sewing Room and come out with two new caps which I really like. I did not like that with 3 cats in the house now that there were more cat hairs to fight with???

I believe I am totally wore out just from the stress of  dealing with other businesses. At least the Boost people were very nice and very helpful when I had a problem and I could understand them. I needed help and they supplied it and it was all fixed within 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you finally have cell phone service! Hope your babies keep getting better! Their little ammune systems need to get stronger! hugs~ c

    ReplyDelete