Saturday, November 4, 2017

Saturday Rain

SO, after morning chores I worked in the house. This time shelling the last of the beans from the garden. These were called Dragon Tongue Beans and I had never planted them before. They beared plentifully and I thought were quiet funny because when you cooked them as green beans -they turned bright yellow , and everybody I shared them with liked them. They got quiet large but the large beans did not get tough. I found these on the vines as I pulled them up so I am dehydrating them so I will have a start for next year and maybe get a mess to taste as dry beans???



I completed another baby cap for the charity from the left over yarn from those other booties.


Then I decided to experiment on a second pair of booties with the same pattern -only a different stitch - And- I do not like it???????? So, I will be ripping it out and going back the front post stitch instead of the double crochet stitch???? I was just not for sure how comfortable the first stitch is because it leaves a ridge on the inside of the bootie???? Decisions, decisions, decisions?????

No comments:

Post a Comment