Sunday, November 5, 2017

A beautiful start to the week


I sure was glad that I got all my chores accomplished this morning because my granddaughter and her husband and the great-grand-baby came and brought me some deer meat as Tim had got a deer. Then we all went for a long walk back in the woods. It took us a couple of hours and it was a beautiful walk.

When we got back me and the pups were covered in teeny tiny Ticks. It was horrible. But Crystal and I got to busting firewood and everytime someone saw a tick they got it.  Crystal had to leave in a hurry to go help a friend so I did evening chores and came in and bathed the pups and ME. I got about 15 off of just Daisy.

I completed another pair of children's booties and I think I have found a pattern that I really do like and it is easier to measure for someone's foot???? I now have a pair for the 5 year old and the 7 year old and need a pair for the 9 year old now.

A neighbor came and brought me a bag of turnips so I am just thrilled to death with them...... I LOVE turnips.

My back is hurting a little but it did REALLY Great today on our walk as I was able to carry the great-grand-baby quiet a bit on our walk and I normally would not have been able to do that - so my physical therapy is helping tremendously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment