Thursday, November 16, 2017

A Beautiful Thursday


It was in the fifties today with a steady wind blowing. It would have been perfect to work outdoors but Crystal and I are still fighting with this stomach flue that hit us last Saturday. It has been miserable . I just wish it would "GO AWAY". It makes you feel so darn bad that it saps all of your energy.

I did get a late start and do the morning chores. Then Crystal and I got together and loaded her truck down with a load of bigger wood that I cannot lift by myself. We ganged up on it and got it up to the room where the little wood buster is stored. That way I can cut on the ones that are too long and see how far I can get when she is working.

She had to go the her doctor because her hands are giving her a fit. She is dropping things all the time and has pain . They suspect carpel tunnel but could not set up the tests because her boss had not sent the insurance information ???

While she was gone I filled up my chainsaw and went up higher on the hill to the top tree that Cory had laid down for us. I work on all the branches and then rolling them way down the hill to where we can get them. Looks like I have half a truck load started but dark caught up with me. I am so tired. I am trying to work on this wood while the weather is nice and my hands do not freeze......

I did get this baby cap made for the charity for next month. Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment