Monday, November 20, 2017

Monday Drupes


I think even the pups have the drupes today as they discuss who should have the pillow? I am absolutely plum wore out. We worked really hard yesterday cutting and busting the firewood and I think it just got to all 3 of us. Crystal is hobbling around with something in her leg and Dakota , who is 19 now says he can barely move. When he asked me what was wrong with me and I told him it was a combination of the arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue , the house , the outdoor chores and Definitely the COLD WEATHER - he looked at me and say, " O- Old AGE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



But I have not "Exerted" myself too much today - only doing the outdoor chores, carrying in the firewood , feeding those two helpers , washing the dishes , right now making the cornbread to go with the beans for our meal and completing this baby cap to go in the charity collection. Even my fingers are sore- lol ~

No comments:

Post a Comment