Sunday, November 12, 2017

I Was So Mad At my Phone

Because I went to the Sewing Guild and took pictures of our wonderful program and then could not get the phone to add them to the blog.Darn it . I will have to remember to take the camera but it is a heavy little dude and I wanted to keep my purse as light as my shoulder could stand it. It was a wonderful presentation of a lady born in the late 1800's when men were designing women's clothing and how she came onto the scene and changed the styles from being so boxy. She took rectangles and changed how they were sewn together to make beautiful drapes that accentuated the female form.  Instead of using darts and zippers she added fabric pieces sewn into the style of the garmet to make it hug the body . She was the first designer I had ever been drawn to her lovely works.


Crystal and I both got some kind of stomach flu today and it ruined the day for both of us. I did manage to do all my chores and cut on some more firewood, as my son had laid down two trees for us to work on.  I was so tired when I came dragging in the house and took a shower. My grandson Dakota was here with us and I fixed him the catfish that Ashley had given me. He is the only person I have met that loves fish like his PawPaw did.

I managed to make another baby cap for the charity next month. I wish I had more time to pour into the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment