Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Absolutely Beautiful Tuesday


I worked inside this morning until it warmed up near lunchtime. Then I headed outdoors for chores. I even carried the two lady hens out and put in a metal run one way and the other direction I carried out the 3 Brahmas that Charlie let me have in another little doggie fence. They enjoyed the beautiful sunshine we had today and had lots of fun playing in the dirt.

I cleaned out the chicken house and carried the littler down to the garden -then got the black plastic and finally got it put down on the half of the garden that has the bad weeds to it - so maybe when Spring comes it will not be such a battle.

I headed back in the house  and worked on some more projects - like these cute ( I hope people think they are cute) little butterflies...

My back is complaining today and I have done my exercises - I guess it just wants attention. ~smile

No comments:

Post a Comment