Sunday, December 18, 2011

Life can be like a run-away train

It just seemed like there was not enough time. I worked late on Weds. night on the presents that were to go to W.Va.(two hour drive) the next morning. So, it was 4AM before I got to bed and that made me sleep in till 9am. But, I was in "slow motion" - I was so tired.

This was my birthday and this trip was to ho-ho-ho with DH's sister and her DH. By the time we ate some potato soup and had Ho-Ho - the day was over and we had to head home because we have trouble sometimes seeing after dark.

This is what Christmas is all about for me- to be able to put a smile on someone's face -and my heart just skips a beat for joy!

Eddie is checking out one of those trash bags I made that hangs on the back of the front car seat. They are so much fun.

I am working on another Christmas present that I need to get mailed tomorrow and as usual time is getting away from me. I am sticking with those designs that my machine likes , so that will save me some headaches. But , it takes more time than I had realized when you work on designs. Each one can easily run you an hour of time and that is how time runs off and leaves you! : )

I hope each of you are having a wonderful holiday season! : )

3 comments:

  1. Oh happy belated birthday. Looks like you had lots of fun with everyone. Great idea to make a trash bag for the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you had a great birthday linda and I am sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU had a birthday!
    Bugger I missed it.
    HAPPY VERY VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY my friend.

    ReplyDelete