Monday, December 12, 2011

Boo-Hoo, Boo-Hoo!

It's a good thing that I have a very loving BOSS . She has taken over the boss's seat to watch over me and keep me on track-except for the couple of times that she decided to take a break - and demand that I give her some of the deer jerky that I made for her. Of course If she gets a piece everybody else in the clan wants some too. It does not take long for good homemade jerky to disappear. I did notice in the store the other day that they were selling chicken jerky for dogs and about the same size pack as I have and it is selling for 10.)) a bag!!!!!!! So Miss Mochia can count her blessings. LOL

Since the dumb serger is down for the count I ordered the part today , but they said 7 to 9 business days and you know how Close that will make it to Christmas! Yea- too close for comfort!  : (

So , I have spent the whole afternoon wrapping gifts! They are just small , but very time consuming ! I can see where my summer slipped off to-as each small item took considerable time into its creation and probably lots of love to. I like the idea that with each stitch I make that I am sending the receiver thoughts of love and encouragement. It's like being able to sit down with each person individually and just enjoy them.

While I am muddeling around in my misery I happened to discover a "Gift" in my mailbox. For ME! O, I was so excited -and still am ! BUT - I have written to tell the sender that I received it and ask instructions on IF I am to wait for Christmas before I tear into it. Well, technically - I would not Tear into it because it is quiet small and I would not want to destroy it in my excitement. It will be one of those moments like those people who love wine - they talk about taking it slow and easy to enjoy its essence! So, I definitely want to keep that essence alive! -EVEN my DH wanted to open it! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I will bid my farewells -until we meet again!
Hugs-linda

2 comments:

  1. Oh Linda just open it carefully. LOL

    I can't wait for you to see it either.

    ReplyDelete