Saturday, December 9, 2017

Ugh!

Still NOT ENJOYING this sneaky snow that has come to visit us.  Cold and miserable and will make my wood pile go down very fast.


But to make the misery go easier I received a beautiful birthday gift from my beloved friend, June. I nicknamed her "Junebug" because she is like a breath of Summer to me and I appreciate all that she does for me , which is a lot. She sent me this wonderful package of WOOL socks and gloves to help me work out in the miserable winter weather and I appreciate them so very much. The socks are even helping my frozen feet in the house.

While on the puter this morning I took one of those "side trips" and ran across this sewing tip on hemming knits and just thought I would share it as that white stuff continues to fall-Grrr.

https://www.raegunramblings.com/2014/09/how-to-hem-knits.html#_a5y_p=5277615

Hummmm??? Something else does not like the cold - I can hear it over my head in the roof crawl space and the pups are even looking up?????

No comments:

Post a Comment