Thursday, December 21, 2017

Peek A Boo


                                     A new day is at hand and someone is a sleepy head.





                                There seem to be several sleepy heads at my house this morning.




And my little couch all decked out in Christmas colors that came from Mallie , the daughter of my best friend , who passed away this summer. These were her pillows . I sure do miss her.  We helped each other survive Christmases during the hard years . I wish she did not have to go so early.  I had planned for her to go AFTER me , as I am the oldest -so something went wrong with my plan somewhere along the way.

It was a lovely day here and after I got all the chores caught up Charlie(an old friend) took me to town to pick up one of my pups heart medicine.. While I was there at the vet a couple came in and were bringing their little dog to be put to sleep . You could tell he had a really bad heart and I was getting ready to break down with them. I really do not handle death well at all.

Then we went to the local "fruit-stand" and I bought two big bags of loose beans. I told Charlie that if it came a big snow -we could at least have beans to eat..

Then he took me to Rural King and bought me a pair of boots and fleece lined leggings for my Christmas present. I was "over the moon" thrilled.




These are really comfy and I am hoping now my feet will quit freezing. Friends really are a gift.

1 comment: