Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Hump Day


OK this is how the fish magnets turned out after I starched them and let them dry over night before I glued them to the magnet? Kinda cute, I think. At least my fishing buddy will know she is thought of -yet will not be a gift that will take up space. Hopefully she approves. Now to get them wrapped and shipped without getting them smooshed. lol

The day flew by because I had to take my oldest male chihuahua , Bandit in to the vet and a trip to town always takes up over half of your day. Turned out - Lyme Disease so he is on antibiotics for 28 days. My vet's name is Dr. Bruck and I just love her to death. She is so kind and so sweet and I appreciate her so very much. Of course there are two other vets in the practice and they are wonderful too. I am so very lucky to have found these wonderful professionals to help me care for my pets.

After I got home I Finally completed my new chicken yard for the little coop I built. The little chickens needed to be out as they seem to do better that way. Of course on the down side - they would not walk up the ramp into the little coop and I had to go in the run and dig them out from under the coop. Darn it. I just could not leave them out and risk a raccoon attack.

Crystal was home suffering today from where her boss had her carrying 80 pound tires at the post office and hurt her back and her leg was numb and her hands were useless. It was awful.

I  am miserable also from my yesterday with the firewood. I worked as hard as I could and am so very sore -everything hurts . Mr. Fibromyalgia really hates it when you push your limits and I Really hate him. I had treated myself to one of those little watches that measure your steps and yesterday I had reached my goal of 8000 steps or almost 3 1/2 miles . Not so today - almost 5000 steps or around two miles. But , it was turning miserably cold and suppose to just get worse and worse for the next 5 days. I guess winter really is back to visit- even Yukon is suffering. When I fed him this morning he was shivering so bad he couldn't stop. Crystal had bought him a blanket last winter , but he had no problem last winter -so I pulled it out today and sewed it on him. Not a good job-just something to get him through the night as it will be rough tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment