Monday, December 11, 2017

Crochet Poncho


I made this poncho for one of my granddaughters. I am not for sure what I think of it but I needed a pattern that did not take a lot of time -since I am running out of minutes. It did not call for the fringe , but I thought it needed Something to spiff it up a tad???? Looks like a skirt at the moment, doesn't it . lol

It was such a busy day that Indy is washing his feet getting ready for bedtime. The temps got up in the 40's so we spent most of the day outdoors working and for a person who is not feeling much energy due to loss of sleep - I think we accomplished a lot.

Indy decided to say his prayers and we both are so grateful for a lovely day. All of the chores got accomplished . The chickens look good -Yukon was still on his feet and moving around . Crystal started busting wood and I joined her when I had finished.


Bandit is recovering from his Lyme Disease. I Hate that stuff.

Daisy tried to sneak her bone into our bed and had to settle for the chair. At least she is very happy with her chewing.
My precious Mocha is just like me - buried under her cover and Hating the cold weather.

And last , but not least is sweet Coco , who is laying right beside the wood stove soaking up the heat. Chihuahuas really do not like cold weather- Wonder if I was a chihuahua in another life???????




No comments:

Post a Comment