Wednesday, December 20, 2017

An I Don't Know Day?

I had loaded the car last night so I could get an early start this morning delivering a few gifts and mailing a few. It was very dark and overcast and I was grateful because the sun had been giving me a problem driving. I did get the first stop at the post office and got the gifts mailed - only to realize how close to the deadline I really was ????? Time had really got away from me.





Then I headed out to deliver the next two and caught one of my friends at home and got to visit with her for a brief spell. I tried not to take up too much of her time because she was trying to clean her house for her daughter to come in today.... She divided her seasoned wood with me . I hated to take her wood as she pays for hers and I have wood , but just cannot manage to get enough cut to let it season out?? and the wood I have does not put out much heat.

Then the last friend must have been working so I left her gifts on her porch and headed home. Home Sweet Home - all safe and sound . My eyes keep me so scared and I always thank God for delivering me home safely......

I was tired and needed a lunch break so I took the time and watched a wonderful Christmas movie! How much fun was that . I have a friend who always watches Christmas movies and talks about how much she enjoys them, but this was my first time in years -so it truly was a treat.

But my good mood was to be diminished. A vehicle went flying up by the side of my house and I looked at the clock and thought it was too early for Crystal to be off from work? But she had bought me some heated socks and they needed batteries and I had got them today and got enough for her too-so I decided to walk up and feed the donkey and give them to her-only to discover it was Not Crystal- it was my brother-in-law and he just stated he was going in the back to help himself to parts for his truck from one of my old trucks?????  Not even bothering to ASK. I was very upset with him because he would have nothing to do with my husband when he was alive and now he wants to act like he owns the place. ????? So, I was in a bad mood for a while?




1 comment:

  1. You have been having a real hard time lately... so many floods in your house and critter house! It must be so cold there... all that snow! And I'm so darn hot here! Good on you for getting all your gifts delivered and posted. I have not got any of mine sorted out yet, I plan on doing that on Saturday and Sunday. Last minute!

    ReplyDelete