Saturday, December 16, 2017

Need to do????????????





What a picture, did not even capture the lights??? Grrrr!


Another set of towels for gifts. I actually made these two to trade a set I already wrapped up, as these will be more suitable for my neighbor than the roosters I had wrapped and I need the roosters for a friend who loves chickens as I have run out of roosters. Gosh, gets confusing, doesn't it? LOL

I even thought the little heart buttons were cute that I put on them.


I actually have one more gift I would like to make but I have almost sewed and wrapped myself out of my sewing room??????? Plus, I need to work on some more wood as tomorrow is suppose to be pretty and then lots of rain and cold at night. Shoot , I need to work on the heat tape outdoors. Darn it, need to do,need to do-life sure is busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment