Friday, December 1, 2017

Ready for the Christmas Charity Program





Tomorrow is our Sewing Guild Christmas Luncheon and I almost forgot to make Lynne's cap as this will be the last time I see her before the new year and she will then be our new President for the upcoming year (and I suspect for the next 3 after that).

These are my last two additions to the charity event and the picture does not do them justice. That yellow one has a very delicate pink strand running through the yellow making it very sweet.

My charity bag is now stuffed full of baby caps, bibs, booties and blankets. I hope they help the young Mother's in need and maybe give them a feeling of homemade and someone cared???

I worked more on my chicken coop today and got the roof on and their perch built. But I got stumped with the little door for them to exit-trying to make it where I can open it by raising it up and not going in the lot but I ran out of energy and brain power. When you are working with reclaimed supplies sometimes it is a real challenge to make the puzzle pieces work together.

Wish I could work on it tomorrow but this is our last Guild event for the year. The weather has just been so nice it has been such a pleasure to pull this little coop off-well - almost ????? I will still need to change my little fence around also and I need to work on some more wood as they say winter is coming this coming week. I really hate to hear that......


No comments:

Post a Comment