Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Crochet Fishing????


I have really worked hard today and my body is sore and aching. They have been calling for much colder weather and a cold rain so I wanted to get as much wood in as I possibly could. After 6 hard hours I managed to get a truck load and my little car half full of wood -all cut to size and busted and placed in their proper places. Some of it is so green that water ran out of it so I have put it in my new place - a shed that was falling down and my daughter put some boards under the collapsing roof so it is usable. It may not look like much to others but to me it is pure gold.


For some reason my little electric saw quit working and I switched over to the gas saw and then ran out of gas and then it started to rain. POO! I only had about 6 more pieces and would have been finished , but I threw everything where it belonged and rushed to unload both vehicles and got that accomplished. Then I rounded up a car load of trash I had bagged up today and took it to the road for the trash pickup in the morning. Fed the donkey, locked up all the chickens , grabbed the few eggs and headed to the house for a shower-fed the pups and noticed that my oldest male chihuahua - Bandit was not eating???????? Not good. I watched him the rest of the night and when I offered to pet him he cried so a trip will be in order to the vet tomorrow. I am suspicious of Lyme Disease ???? We will see.

  I worked on Christmas presents for a few hours and then realized one of my virtual friends needed a small gift that relates to Fish , as she is a big fisherman-fisherwoman - whatever she is-she loves to fish. I had made those butterfly magnets and I thought if only I could make her a couple of Fish Magnets???? Well, nobody had ever heard of such - that might be a good thing as it will definitely be a small gift that she will not get many off. lol

So this has been the progress and I think they are cute -but a little too flimsy -so I am soaking them in liquid starch to see what happens before I glue them to the magnet????? I have not done this before - so this is an experiment?????

I am Really tired and my feet hurt and my hands hurt and my body aches -hum???? Sounds like I am complaining but really do not mean to - just stating the facts???? LOL  Ho-Ho-Ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment