Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Merry Christmas


All of that hard work all year long comes to a close for the year. But it is thrilling to know that you have made something that your family members might use and enjoy??? Cory is my oldest son, but the middle child . He has lost so much weight this summer and fall I almost do not recognize him. He usually does not like homemade gifts but he was a great sport because he received two turkey callers so now he is warm and ready to hunt for next year. Turkey hunting is the only hunting that he really enjoys. But he works so hard all the time that I worry about him.


Tracy is his co-partner in crime for all of these years . Has raised 5 babies of her own and now 2 angels from our family. She is a great Mom and she homeschools so you know how dedicated she is.


Ashley is her daughter that she and Cory raised and she has married this dashing young man , named Timothy who is just a God-send. A real family man that I love dearly. Both of them love their family and work hard to take care of them. I was so thrilled when they sent me this picture of the matching caps I made them for hunting.  Ashley always trys to send me pictures and they mean the world to me that she cares enough to include me.


Their two little french-fries (my nickname for little people), wearing their caps.  
 But you know how little french-fries are - they are mainly out for the toys! LOL


I seem to get a smile from my daughter, who is the oldest of the brood with this shirt as she loves her guns. lol  I am sure it did not tickle her "Funny bone" as much as the gift she gave me - a HEATED JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man is that thing TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!! It even has heated pockets ... She tried with the heated socks , but I cannot make them stay on. They have some kind of safety feature I believe to make the batteries last longer ,but you only have them on for a few minutes and they turn themselves off???????? At the moment my feet are freezing and I tried to put them on just to warm my feet up but they would not even last that long?????????? GRRRRR. But, it was a great idea.





Rosie had a great Christmas because my "sister-chick" from Tenn. sent her gifts and she was having a high ole time.


No comments:

Post a Comment