Sunday, December 11, 2016

Start a new week


Wow- I am still Learning! But I think I am getting somewhere??????????????????????????????
I might not be smart these days but still am stubborn - so maybe I am getting there? At least I got a picture - lol - even if not sewing related .

It was an order I had placed and did not receive all of the parts and the company wanted a picture of the package to decide what to do about it. Of course I had to take the picture and then try to figure out how to get the picture from my phone to where they wanted it????? It really took some doing but I think I am on the right trail. Learning all these new things for the old gal can be challenging - especially when things do not come with INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

This holiday must be challenging for everybody because a lot of the orders I have place have come in wrong???? So, I am not the only one scratching my head. ~smile~

It has been cold here and then tonight the wind is getting up and there is another warning??????  I really do not enjoy these winds as they are so dangerous.


No comments:

Post a Comment