Saturday, March 18, 2017

End of the week



I managed to get another pair of the Cloud booties completed for my Christmas list. This was a slightly different color than the first four pair I had completed. I am still thinking about putting pom-poms on them but will wait and see if I have any yarn left over ???

Crystal came in from work with some hair coloring and pulled me into partnership with her with putting different colors in her hair.


We put pink up under the base for what she calls a "Peek-A-Boo" effect.


She put the blonde on top with the black around her ears so she can wear them separately .


And then we turned her Mother's Hands pink too!!!!!!!! As she died laughing????? ~smile~

Then she told me that last night about 3AM that her coonhound Dan went crazy! He started screaming at the top of his lungs , while in his crate and she thought something was wrong with him so she jumped up and went to the door and he busted through the crate door and then lunged at her front door knocking it wide open -still screaming and dragging her out the door into the yard. She said he was frantic and trembling all over and still raising cain. So we pondered -could it have been some wildlife??? Deer-bear????  

Then we had some weird time? She went to walk her coonhound before dark and I went to gather eggs. I found one of my little hens in a cage she did not belong in??? She was frantic to get back in Her cage so I put her back and looked high and low to see how that could have happened and there just was No explanation?????

Then Crystal came back down and I could tell she looked shaken??? She had taken Dan for his walk and found this across from the front door of her Tiny House.



We had both thought it was a compact until we discovered that it had a hidden message which confirmed it was a condom case?



You can tell it has not been out in the weather because it is too shiny and clean looking????

My daughter has an X husband who was Very Violent and a drug addict. They divorced 3 years ago and he had remarried and lived in another state. But about a month ago he and his wife had moved back to Va. - about 20 miles from us???? He would know our propery lines easily because he hunted and rode four wheelers all over the land????

He might not have anything at all to do with this but I decided to call the police and have it documented . So a very nice officer came and took our report and said they can have a vehicle drive by for a month and shine a light around. We told him we would appreciate that. But if it should be some person they would not be at the front of the property they would be on the back country  roads that drive to the sides of our property -out of sight of the house. So , things just have me scratching my hen and saying my prayers for Crystal's safety. At least she has Dan-who really does love his Mom . My small ones love her too and might chew someone off at the ankles since that is about as high as chihuahuas can reach. ~smile~


2 comments:

  1. Crystals Hair looks nice even tough you have pink hands..

    Do hope you keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very sad to hear your daughter feels threatened like this, hope he stays away xxx
    the slippers are so sweet x

    ReplyDelete