Thursday, March 16, 2017

Another cold miserable day


But critters had to be tended to so I put a couple of the bunnies that I am baby-sitting out in little runs to get some exercise and fresh air. Indy just wanted to know how you play with these critters???

 Daisy thought they looked like the perfect toy but at least they kept them amused while I throwed out ice and everybody got fresh water and gathered the eggs before they could freeze.

But I know Spring is coming. I did manage to take a tumble while outdoors and I was so grateful not to break my leg as I bent it all the way backwards-then got covered in mud as I attempted to get myself up off the cold ground. BRRRR.  I HATE cold weather.

1 comment:

  1. awww love the bunnies but it does like very cold in your previous post brrrrr xx have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete