Saturday, March 11, 2017

End of the Week



And I do not know what is going on but I have No LIFE at all. I am just totally whipped. Crystal has been sick this past week so I don't know if this is something from that or just ?????????????????????

 All I know is that I got only the basics done today and that is it.  I Hate this cold and they are calling for another storm this coming week. It is suppose to be bad in the states up above us?????  I went to check for eggs tonight and one of the doors to one of the runs just fell off in my hands????????? Now I need some new hinges????

Crystal did bring home her son's Dakota's graduation picture and he is the BOMB! It was so hard to choose only one picture. lol

2 comments:

  1. Do hope Crystal and you are feeling better.
    Hmm What is a BOMB ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know - "blow Grandmother AWAY" - bomb. lol

      Delete