Sunday, December 27, 2015

Nite , Nite Christmas Tree

Well , poo - can't even see the little twinkling lights that I turned on just for the picture. O well, back to bed to you till 2016. Time will fly by, but it has been nice to see you so pretty.

                                                                          
I had a discount coupon for today at JoAnn's so I went and used it for some yarn for the new projects for Christmas 2016. I love to do things that people can get some use out of and with my macular degeneration getting a little worse I wanted to get right on them - just in case. These are called Cloud boots by The Lavender Chair and they are made with baby yarn and they do feel Heavenly on your feet. Something so soft that you really want to take your shoes off and slip "into something comfortable". lol

Gonna go see if I can get another one done while I am having good luck. Love to All.

1 comment:

  1. Christmas lights and trees are so much fun! I will hate to take mine down...but I'll wait another week or so!

    You are sure getting a good start on your 2016 gift list!

    ReplyDelete