Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tuesday Rain



It was an absolutely lovely day -the temperature was perfect and there was no sun to burn you. The wind was a perfect breeze. I had done all my chores but could not put the chickens out because they were calling for a thunderstorm.  We ran out the road to the local nursery -hoping to grab a handful of the yellow pepper plants he had reduced but he was closed. I was so disappointed.


We came back to the house and I heated up the left over spaghetti with garlic bread. It was very yummy. I tried to crochet the ear I need for the little cap but the little  "french-fry" was getting pretty wound up so I decided to take them to the school house playground to burn off some steam.


The breeze felt sooooooooooooo good -it was perfect outdoor weather.


The little "french-fry" loves to swing so that kept her busy for a while.


After she got out of the swings she was still wired so I decided to walk on the track.


It takes 5 times around the little track to make a mile and this little one ran most of the way around it and was still going strong? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment