Saturday, October 21, 2017

You May Wonder What Is this?


A good belly laugh because I found myself in that position of having too many irons in the fire? I was working on getting apples in the dehydrator , which is warm , cooking something in the oven, determined to complete a crochet project and had the wood stove going , when I realized - It WAS HOT! I checked the thermometer and it said 92! LOL - This was the rear end of Rosie sticking out from under the  chair on the Hard wood floor, where it was the coolest when I went to turn down the wood stove. But this picture caused me to have a good laugh when even you cat is HOT! LOL


This is the baby blanket that I was determined to complete BEFORE I left my chair -which lead to it being HOT! LOL -  But it is completed and ready for the Charity. I intend to make a little cap to go with it. But it did take me 3 days to complete it -so it takes about ten hours to do one and it is hard for me to find ten hours to sit down.


This was another one of my projects - Running Miss Gabby down. She has been staying with Crystal in the tiny house all Summer but now with colder weather I would like for her to be down here in the house where it is warm all day long since Crystal does not have heat during the day while she is at work. Plus, she puts her out and I do not want her out. The other night something ran her UP a Big tree and Crystal had to take her truck up in the field and park under the tree and climb up on top oher cab and rescue her off of a limb she was stuck on?

I peeked in the tiny house this morning to give her food and water but she was nowhere to be found so I spent the day searching for her and when I finally found her hiding I put her under my jacket and brought her to the house. I put her in the sewing room and fixed her 3 places to hide from the dogs since she hates dogs and the other two cats. So far I have had success and she has stayed in all day long eating and looking out the window from her cat seat in the window.

I am good and tired. Have the apples in the dehydrator and am working on making pectin????? It was a beautiful day. I did finally get rid of that monster rooster. I took him and gave him to a friend last night who took him to a sale today and sold him the very first thing. Now my poor , bedraggled hens can get a rest and maybe regrow their feathers that he had yanked out of them. ~smile~

No comments:

Post a Comment