Monday, October 23, 2017


We are having a Lovely Rainy day here in Va. So, it has been a great excuse for me to do things inside the house. My two helpers are really into the action. lol



I did get a baby cap made to go with the baby blanket.  Yea.

I would have got more accomplished but I ran into a program last night about saving your sight from this blasted macular degeneration. It is called the Outback Vision Protocol and it cost me a hundred dollars that I did not need to put on that credit card that is worrying me to death , Already.

But, done is done -and I have spent hours printing out information and recipes and ideas and lots of knowledge-some I knew and some I did not?

One of the sad things about it was that they used 3 green smoothies a day with specific vitamins coming from the smoothie, where I have only been making one a day -which tops out my budget? How in the world to fit in two more a day - I am still pondering that one? Money will only go so far. But I do believe in the program as the gentleman who developed it used it to save his wife's sight. Plus, others have bragged on it too- although I never know whether to trust testimonies or not? But it just feels right to me.

I am guessing it would cost 300.00 a month just for all the supplies and I only spend around a hundred to two hundred for me and the pups??? We will just have to see how it goes? You know if you had unlimited money you would spend any amount to save your eyesight-

It is absolutely Pouring the rain down here now -still holding at 59 degrees. I saw Crystal manage to get absolutely drenched as she was working outdoors on her greenhouse. I did tell her that was why her Mama liked to do things when the sun was shining! "chuckle, chuckle" . But she got me back as she left a container of laundry at the back door -UNDER a run off from the roof and when I found it everything was drenched so I could not even carry it in the house . I had to take each item separately -through the house to the wash machine????? After the first 4 times and I drowned the floor and had to mop it up - I got smart and got a dishpan to carry the last ones through?? At least I have a cleaner floor. ~smile~ Kids??????  Doesn't matter what age they are.

1 comment:

  1. Love the baby hat! Your fur baby has the right idea!
    Just do what you can do for your eyes, and leave the rest to God! Don't go into debt to try things that you can't afford. Tell God what your needs are and we pray for your healing!!! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete