Sunday, October 29, 2017

Caps?


It was a cold , windy morning to get all the outdoor chores accomplished. Everything was soaking wet from a Hard rain we had most of the night. I hung out a load of laundry to dry in the wind and carried up some more wood for the day.  Once inside Casper got his apple this morning from the core where I had made an apple pie. I get tickled at him getting it all over his face. Later that evening I made a stir fry and he got celery and carrots and he had a orange beak. Maybe he will keep his good eyes?? ~smile~


Indy and Daisy loved staying indoors where it is warm.


Indy is always looking for the good that life has to offer now-no more bait dog days for him, I pray.


I completed two little caps to go with those two blankets I made for the charity event.  Time is slipping away from me , I need to get back on Christmas gifts for my family and friends as Christmas is only weeks away now and with keeping my wood pile stocked it takes up a lot of my time. I just wish wood would Magically appear , even though I know the exercise it good for me. ~smile~

No comments:

Post a Comment