Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hump Day


My hard working daughter loves a particular brand of jeans but she wanted a pair with a particular design on the back pocket. She said they were almost impossible to find so I went on a search and she was right -they were NOWHERE to be found . So, I got the bright idea to order the brand of jeans she likes and take off the pockets and put on the design that she desires.

                                                                           


I could not BELIEVE how time consuming that job would become!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me 4 hours just to get those pockets off of those jeans and then remove the ugly design that was already on the pockets . Then it took an additional 4 hours of research to locate the type of design that she wanted and sew them out and trim everything??????????????????  I was so Terrified when I started to sew the designs as I have learned the hard way that the embroidery machine can bit holes in your project before you even know what has happened and I did not have any way of replacing those pockets????????????? I was so very grateful when it did not happen this time .

I still have yet to attach them back onto the jeans and I am not looking forward to that job either?????? So, I will be holding my breath for that adventure also. With my floundering eyesight -it is a challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment