Wednesday, April 5, 2017

My Goodness how time flies


Crystal teaching Dan to go with her on the lawn mower -no the blade was not running.


Dan questioning her if it was a good idea?


OK Mom there must be more than one way to get exercise around this place?


In the end - a happy couple! LOL

Then the next day I had a doctor's appointment about my thyroid and set up an MRI for my back. After I left there I went and got my meds and picked up a car load of feed for all of my critters for the month. That way I do not have to worry about them and it saves gas making multiple trips.

On Tues. I got to hook up with my girlfriend and we had a wonderful day together. We went to the Goodwill and then out to eat and then to the health food store and finally we went and looked at a log home for sale that she had seen. We spent an hour just sitting on the steps of the home and dreaming- lol - so it was a lovely day and the weather was perfect.

One Weds. I made up for my day off and worked like a Trojan I did all my chores and pulled greens for all the chickens and then cut wood and busted it and filled the car full and took it to the house to get ready for an upcoming storm. Then Crystal came in from work this afternoon and told me the weather was suppose to get bad. The computer says thunderstorms starting tonight and high winds until tomorrow night ??? She even said they mentioned snow this weekend??? GRRRR! I sure do not want to see any more of that stuff as my spinach and mixed greens are coming up?


1 comment:

  1. A bit tricky have sucha big dog sitting on the ride-on...

    Sounds like you had a lovely day out with your friend..

    ReplyDelete