Friday, April 28, 2017

Indy and daisy


I have still been working through the process of losing my friend and my beloved furbabies have certainly been a help with that. We have had constant rain for the past week and dark and gloomy and chilly so the weather was not helping . Daisy has learned how to play Fetch - but- Indy has learned how to play Tug-of-War so while Daisy is running and getting the toy - Indy is grabbing it and tugging-so Daisy gives me this look - like - What the heck Mom????? LOL

Since Indy arrived in the country he is said that he enjoys several Perks . He enjoys the long walks- he loves playing with the toys- he is the best mice catcher in town, even outdoing the cat. He loves sleeping in the bed and he LOVES rolling in anything rotten outdoors to perfume his body -but he HATES the bath that comes afterwards in order to sleep in the bed. LOL



I had an appointment in town yesterday and when I came home I was sick. It scared me at first until then last night Crystal came up sick and I talked to a friend in town and they were sick and two of the family members were sick also. So, I guess it is some kind of a darn bug going around ..... If I could only take my stomach out and put it up somewhere it could work out it's issues and let me accomplish something else??????? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment