Friday, April 14, 2017

Worked really hard outdoors



as the day was so Beautiful. I worked on those outdoor chores and then got the paper work and sit down to read how to use the new mower that my lovely daughter bought me to use. It is a self propelled and it helped me so very much when it came to my back and these banks I tend to fight with. The only negative was the position where they put the oil cap was TERRIBLE , but I managed to get the oil and and learn how to operate the self propel part.

I finally got the grass catcher on and got fresh grass for the 3 chicken cages out doors and they all really enjoyed that. I mowed the front yard and then moved all of the long pieces of metal roofing that the storm had taken off of my front porch this past winter. I was very careful not to get cut in the moving process.

Then I took off from the house all the way down to the creek and back up since that wonderful machine literally pulled me back up the hill! Now I have a bag full of grass for the chickens inside for in the morning as they are calling for rain.

I wanted to work on the fence at the garden but after all that jogging around I was POOPED. It was 3 in the afternoon and I had had nothing to eat so I took a shower and laid down for 15 minutes to ease the pain in my back. I must have wore the pups out too because they took a 15 minute snooze and it was hard to get them up so I could get up too.

I guess I was trying to stay busy tying to keep my mind from fretting so very much know my dear friend is in the process of passing away and it is just breaking my heart. It hurts so very much to lose a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment