Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Jan. 29,2019


I knew they were calling for bad weather coming in so I ran to town bright and early this morning and got my feed for the month for all of my critters. This was what I came home to? At least the snowflakes were big enough they really showed up this time.





This was my job to tackle as the car was loaded to the brim. I got lucky and Sandra and Crystal came to my aid and it did not take long at all. I was so grateful.


I got a lot accomplished today . Emmett and Sandra helped me empty all the water dishes out for the critters tonight as the temperatures are dropping down to 17. I really Hate the cold.

Joyce popped in and brought us a big bag of potatoes that she caught on sale today. Boy! They are Big potatoes!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, grapes, pineapple and some ginger. I am so very grateful to have them.  I made a cranberry pie for dessert tonight and have fixed blueberry muffins for the kids for breakfast in the morning as they have to leave early as Sandra has a dentist appointment.

I have got to figure out how to get a better picture of the booties as they are not showing up their true colors.

Tommy Turkey was looking very handsome in the snow.  I even managed to lose my camera after I took this picture. I was SO Distressed and could not find it anywhere!

Eventually Sandra found it where it had fallen out of my jacket pocket and into a barrel of feed as I emptied the bag of feed into the barrel. I was so thrilled to have it back as Joyce gave it to me for Christmas and I am so very proud of it. I am beginning to think I would lose my head if it were not tied onto me.I am getting to be as bad as when I was a kid.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a lot of feed! I would love your weather right now! It's so hot here. So glad you found your camera, I would go mental if I lost mine.

    ReplyDelete