Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Jan. 15, 2019 Eye Doctor


They called for 6 inches of snow this weekend and we got approximately an inch and half of solid ice. This is the driveway and I cannot stand up on it at all. I got SO Lucky as I had crawled my way up to the main building and I KNEW I had something you put on your shoes to be able to walk on ice. I had looked for it last month but could not find it and I Knew I had to find it . So, I took everything off the shelf and found where the mice had chewed the box up and the little wire frame was covered up in the shredded cardboard. After some hard thinking I finally figured out how to get them on my shoes and walked down this driveway to where I had to feed the donkey . Even he was not trying to get out on this stuff and was glad to see me with his pellets and hay.


Indy has been my constant side kick and it has been 3 nights now and not much has left because the temperatures have not come up much-staying around freezing.

My best friend came and picked me up today . We were so amazed at how her little all wheel drive Subaru came up the driveway.  She took me to the doctor's office to fill out some papers so I could see the dentist on Friday and then took me to eat  before she took me to the eye doctor. Having a friend  is the greatest gift you can have in this life.

She took me to a little Mexican restaurant and that was some of the best food I have ever had and it did not hurt my tummy at all. It has kept me full all day long . I have been having an upset tummy all week long so this was such a relief.

Then we went to the eye doctor and she got a call from her mother about the serious condition of her cousin who was burnt and in critical condition in another state. While they talked I got checked in and tests started.

The results were not great and I knew there was a decline in my eyesight and it was hard not to dissolve into tears in front of them. They try to be so kind but this macular degeneration is such a terrible disease and there are no solutions at all. The only thing in your arsenal is to take the vitamins. Not a cure but just with hopes of slowing it down... I do that and a lot more so it is Very Discouraging when you know you are losing the battle....   

6 comments:

  1. Hi what a lovely post glad your friend could help you with your appointments and nice that you had a lovely lunch together as well,hope you have a wonderful week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great tools that i definitely use for SEO work. This is a great list to use in the future.. Laser Eye Surgery Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! eye lift surgery before and after

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. Yaldoeyecenter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been diagnosed with COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and my doctor has given me Seebri Breezhaler, it's an inhalation powder 44 micrograms. I take it once a day in the morning. It's a great help to breathing, it's a new medicine on test, 10 out of 10 from me! But still yet i was told it has no cure for it. I was fed up to nearly take my life until my son saw a post of a lady who testify that there's a cure for copd and she was diagnosed with this disease for 8 years before she came arrow a website of an Africa clinic. Which provide natural herbal herbs to cure copd and she purchase it through online. My son purchase their copd herbal remedy on my behalf and give it to me to use with the instructions given on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 12 weeks of usage. I advise whosoever reading my testimony should visit www.solutionhealthherbalclinic.com and seek for your solution, You also can email at solutionsherbalclinic@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete