Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Feb. 12, 2019





Boy, the days just absolutely Fly by. Maybe when you spend sweet time with these lovely furbabies live is just so enticing that you lose tract of time? My little Daisy was having big ideas. I had looked for her a Small bone and could only find this size but she still loved it to pieces. LOL

I don't know which she enjoys the most , chewing them or guarding them and threatening Emmett as he teases her about her bone. Either way she has a grand time with her treasures.

The last time I had posted it was pouring down Snow. Then we had a lovely week that was like Spring time? Tonight it is pouring down rain? Lots of mud but that is fine with me.

I had planted two of my milk jug gardens today. Yes, it is winter time but I take my milkjugs and cut them halfway open , add dirt and place the seeds that I plan to use in my garden or for flowers in them. I place them outside in the weather and when Mother Nature is right for them they decide to wake up and come to life-giving me plants. "Hopefully" One year I had raccoons raid me and play basketball with them -now I place them inside one of my wire cages to protect them .

I was hoping to complete a sewing project today but only got my fabric ironed and the pattern located -only to discover I need more different fabric. 

I made a really nice skillet omelet this morning for my crew. It had the eggs and sour cream and cheddar chesse, dab of milk , sliced mushrooms, sliced asparagus and bits of spinach in it poured over a wee butter in a pie pan and backed on 350 for 25 minutes. It turned out perfect with toast and jelly.

I have had a rough week being sick with my tummy-pain and cramps and diarrhea. I went to the doctor to be checked for H-pylori only to have the test come back negative. They want me to go be scoped but I am not ready for that invasive test. I told the doc I have ordered a new herb and he said he understood as my records show I like to use home remedies instead of big-pharma when I can . So it is due within the week and I will see if it has any success. I sure do hope so.

Emmett and Sandra cut Joyce a nice load of wood , which she came and got this morning.  She loved it and rewarded him , so they both were happy and that made me happy. She had been kind enough to come last night and bring us our complete supper , consisting of the best spaghetti I had indulged in  with the best salad I had ever put in my mouth and a jello dessert , which is my favorite dessert. I love jello.

I am also counting my blessings because one of my granddaughters (Dainelle) was in a car wreck last week which totaled her car, but she and her boyfriend walked away with only bruises and scrapes. 
 
Life is good, my kids are all happy and healthy and that makes me so happy and grateful. I have great friends and great neighbors and my furbabies are all healthy and happy. My chickens are ramping back up and starting to lay so I am looking forward to Springtime. I just wish I could pull off this sewing project. I procrastinate because my eyes are giving me so much trouble, but I need to not be discouraged and do what I can , while I can! Being human can be hard.  

5 comments:

  1. Well hello there girly! It's nice to catch up with your news and what's going on in your side of the world. I love the little furbaby Daisy. How cute is that bone!! lol I hope gets better for you healthwise. I love how our weather is totally different. We have been in the high 30C's but last night we had a quick thunderstorm that blew on by. We had a little rain, but it didn't last long so as you can imagine...today has been very muggy. It was nice to get a reminder of what rain smells like and even feels like. On the east side of Australia they are having the worst droughts and Western Australia has been sending over big bails of hay for the drought stricken farmers in the east. In a couple of months we will have our autumn and then the cool weather, so hopefully we will have a nice wet winter. Have fun with your sewing, it is such a relaxing hobby and good for the soul. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one HUGE BONE for such a little dog! How wonderful that all the family are well and no one got badly hurt in the car crash! Much loves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How ya doing chick? Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top listing website in faridabad. Most of these sites are free. But, you have to find them to get the best results from this strategy.

    ReplyDelete