Thursday, November 29, 2018

11/29/18





It was such a beautiful day after it warmed up . The last two nights have been brutal and I had to ask Emmett to run to town and get me a heat bulb for my little chicks. I had regular light bulds on them but they were not warm enough when it went down into single digits. Now they are doing much better . It warmed up enough today that the water bowls thawed out . Yea.

Emmetts head gasket has blowed on his little car so he ran to town today and got a new head gasket and some oil, did not have enough money for the plugs he needs as his are bad now. So he is working on that project before all the rain they are calling for arrives for the next four days?? Hard to work on a motor when you are out in the cold rain?


This is a set of a baby cap, booties and little mittens for a new great-grandson named Phoenix Kale. I was amazed at his name. But they are so talented at picking out uncommon names as they little girl is Adalee.

We had leftover turkey soup and peanut butter crackers for our supper and I have another Pumpkin Cobbler in the oven.

I am tired as I have spent all afternoon wrapping Christmas presents. My legs and back are so tired.
But a beautiful day and I am so grateful for it.


Daisy kept trying to convince me that I needed to sit down so she could come snuggle. lol  She is a real "Snuggle Bug".
Even Miss Mocha came out and rested in my chair as she watched all the goings on. Her little heart is so bad and each day I have her is a treasure to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment