Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Tues. Nov. 20, 2018


I wish time did not have to fly by so very quickly. By the time I had accomplished the morning outside chores and came in and fixed beans and cornbread for lunch the day was over half gone.

Emmett and Sandra had gone and cut another load of wood so they were good and hungry. My tummy was upset so I only had half a small bowl of the leftover celery and rice soup from yesterday which was restful on my tummy.

Then I opened a can of pumpkin that I needed for a recipe and decided to make some pumpkin peanut butter treats for the pups. They were actually good enough to eat since they were made with coconut flour.


My next project was to be our evening desert which was called a pumpkin cobbler. I got half of it put together and then thought the remaining directions sounded crazy????? After you made the batter and put it in the pan you covered it with a sugar and nut topping and Then Added Hot water poured all over it but not mixed in???? I argued with it but finally did exactly what they said and it turned out like this and it was Really Good . A cake like top with a sauce on the bottom. It was a delightful new experience.

My oldest son Cory came to go hunting but had a flat tire in the field so he spent the next couple of hours trying to fix one. He would get one off the rim but the next one would have holes in it. It was a nightmare and I got so very cold . I did not want to leave him to suffer alone  with little Connor. But he made it home safely , finely. Yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment