Monday, June 12, 2017

I'm Pooped


        While reviewing my day and observing the creations and creatures that share my life the verse to this song popped into my head:

             All things bright and beautiful, 
            All creatures great and small, 
            All things wise and wonderful: 
            The Lord God made them all

                              
 

These are some of the things that have inspired me today as I worked. I started out with my normal outdoor chores and then took Crystal's weed eater and trimmed a little around her terrace garden she is working on and then I trimmed down a hilly growth that I have dreams of turning into something useful???



This is the spot were I have worked. It does not Look bad but it is so steep I have trouble standing up on it. First I weed ate it and took a break. Then I went back and took the lawn mower to it to cut it down to some rows and then I took my tiller to try to till the bottom row- only the ground is so hard that my tiller just bounced up and down off of it??? 



This is a close up of where I went back and took the madic and hand dug it -OR - attemped to dig it??? First I ran into a tree root that was growing in the same direction that my row was going???????? Then I ran into a rock wall that I could not dig up - so I will have to remember to take a break there?????  Finally I just collapsed from exhaustion and pain?
This hill may have defeated me today -but we will see what becomes of it in my future?  Not excluding the fact that is is in a deer pathway????????????????????????????????????
My arms is almost useless- it is so tired I cannot lift it without pain and Mr. Fibromyalgia is so darn  mad at me for what I put him through - but hey, I hate him as much as he hates so so I guess we are EVEN. lol





Of course I do have my  co-horts who try to keep me out of trouble.  But they find as much trouble as I do ??  Daisy has recovered from her Giardia and Indy managed to get kicked by the donkey and ended up in the creek covered in water and mud while my head was turned?  But that is life in the country-thank goodness for the country life .  I even saw the donkey "Licking" Crystal today as she attempted to sit on the grass and cool off??? lol






1 comment:

  1. Love your pretty flowers....
    Why do you work sew hard? You should rest ...

    ReplyDelete