Thursday, June 8, 2017

Flowers and Booties


This is such a beautiful time of year when all of nature springs to life and seems to revive us from our winter woes.


This beauty was a gift from a friend who lives in California and she sent me several of the bulbs last Fall. I put them in the basement -praying that they would survive and low and behold here one of them is ???? It truly amazes me every time I walk past it and admire its beauty and I did place it where I walk past it Several times a day and appreciate her kindness of sharing something so lovely with me.


I completed another pair of baby booties for the Sewing Guild Christmas Community Event. The way time flies by me I am just trying to stay afloat. ~smile~

It is already June here and still very cool and rainy! I tried to start a fire last night and could not get it to burn . I just could not seem to hold my nose right at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment