Saturday, May 13, 2017


Talk about Spring showers bringing May flowers??? We certainly should have Lots of flowers!


After two or three weeks of it the pups and I decided to visit our local park that runs along the river. I totally love this park because of the river. With all of the rain it was certainly NOT crowded and I appreciated this fact because I was hoping to work on socializing the pups a little.


We made it for a mile and then headed to the car. We did see one other lovely young lady with a beautiful white dog and both of us got to our vehicles as the rain came down! Timing is everything.  lol But it was very nice to get out for a change of scenery and still have the eyesight to enjoy it and my pups.

I did take the pups to Rural King to get the critter feeds but the order got messes up and I only ended up with half of what was needed for the month. I was just too tired to go back in and do the entire process again since I had the pups with me . People were so very sweet as they wanted to pet the pups but  I was so terrified that Daisy might offer to snap since she is still so nervous. But I was amazed at the kindness of those that offered - it was like God sent these special ladies and they had wonderful results.

I am beginning to wonder if Indy was used as a bait dog at one time due to all the scars he carries and poor little Daisy - I believe someone broke her tail as there was a big swelling under the skin of her tail at one spot and I kept wondering what it was -now it is going down and I can feel how it does not really line up right ???? But she carries it very proud and high now and gives me such "deep looks" at times. I REALLY wish they could tell me their stories.

I am still researching the macular degeneration and have run across a fantastic book called Blind Faith -about an artist who cured his blindness with his own system ?? You know the doctors tell you there is nothing you can do to save your eyesight , but I firmly believe that the body wants to heal itself - it just needs the right tools to work with. I truly wish I had more intelligence to understand. But I have started some new vitamins to start the process because he speaks of our cells needing more oxygen and how Evening Primrose and Flaxseed oils help to do this? He also mentions the ph of our bodies and how ordinary baking soda helps with this.  As usual, so much to learn - so little time to learn it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment