Saturday, December 15, 2018

Happy Birthday Dec. 15,18

It was a lovely birthday. The temps are mild enough that the snow is melting like crazy but of course it is a muddy mess.

I started off my second morning having a fresh glass of carrot juice . Emmett bought me a big bag and I was curious if I tried that I might help my eyesight out any?

Sandra and Emmett helped me do chores this morning and that was nice so I could get back in the house and work on Christmas gifts sooner. I made a really neat army fleece cap for a young friend but wrapped it before I got a picture.

Then I struggled through making this nursing cover up for one of my granddaughters. It was one of those projects that kinda took on a life of its own, so it is definitely one of a kind. lol

I got a lot more gifts wrapped so I am narrowing down on them.

Sandra made me a chocolate birthday cake and Emmett cut it and served it with chocolate ice cream. It was really tasty-so nice and soft and moist. It was the nicest gift to have them helping me .
Crystal popped in for a few minutes and brought me what I had asked for for my birthday , a fresh pineapple and a toilet seat ! Mine has been broken for quiet a while now and she found one with metal hardware instead of the plastic that is always breaking. I am trying to figure out how to make some kind of a softer covering to go on it??????? We will see???

Right now I am tired and my back is hurting and my throat is soar but I gargled with something called Firewater and it did seem to help although it takes my breath away. Shewwwwwwwwww- it is strong. lol

Emmett spent most of the afternoon outdoors working on his little car while he had a friend come help him. They are pulling the motor and putting another one in it. I am hoping it will fix his problem and he can have his car back running. Our cars are our independence and they mean so very much to us.

Today I am grateful to family. They all are gifts from God.























No comments:

Post a Comment