Sunday, April 29, 2018

This was just the 8th of this Month


It seemed like every time this little flower tried to bloom this "white stuff" would fall from the sky.
I got SO Very sick of it I thought I would wither away myself. I am Lusting for Spring to finally Really be here??????????





"Turkey Went A-Courting" - he surly did and now Mama is on 20 eggs-maybe Spring is here????




Looks like Yukon might have made it through another Winter - so maybe we can share another Summer!!!!!!!!!!! Yea.  Even as he gets into trouble. He tried to steal my daughter's bag of seed potatoes from her yesterday , and almost pulled it off. I never know donkeys love potatoes????




My beloved side-kick , Indy has been with me for a little over a year now and I donot know how I ever  managed without him. He is on constant "mouse control" and has done an excellent job. I still hate to see them murdered as I think they are so precious - but once they get into the hundreds they do so very much damage . His side-kick , Daisy is curled up in the house beside the stove -waiting -like me- for warm weather. lol  The three "antiques" are also still kicking and in the warm house -heck with this white stuff- I wish we could telaport to where it is warm All Year long. HUMMMM

3 comments:

  1. Brrrrr... you must be heading into summer soon! I hope the turkey eggs hatch... it looks so cold there, it's a wonder they will keep warm enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you doing Linda?? Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are OK.. you have not blogged in ages.

    ReplyDelete