Saturday, July 2, 2016

Saturday Raining


I had picked up the little munchkin a set of jewelry with the earrings and bangles and she was so cute -for a minute , before she demolished them. lol  Actually I had thought about stealing them because they were so light weight and comfortable. ~smile!


She got to go spend a couple of days with her Nanny this weekend and I got to take off and spend a day with my best friend.

We both felt a little under the weather for some reason so if misery loves company - we were in good company. There is nothing like a good friend to share your misery with. ~smile~ This one I have been blessed with for approximately 40 years. I always said when God picks them for you - He picks the Best.

Hope you guys are having a lovely weekend -and holiday over here in the USA.

1 comment: