Monday, June 28, 2010

Ashley's Love Shirt & the little bird who knocked

This is a picture of the little bird who knocked at our door a couple days ago. We caught it and put it in a little cage until the next morning so it could see to fly.It was such a thrill to be of assistance to one so small.

Another day that just flew by too fast but I was able to hop on another Christmas shirt for the granddaughter who just had the baby shower. Neckbands used to always give me a fit but this one is showing promise. I used to not do that top-stitching around the neck because I was always a "drunk-sewer", but now I kinda take it as a challenge and have a "top-secret" conversation with myself as I work my way around.

She wears a size small , but the picture makes it look larger than that?

This is a close up of the embroidery. I could not come up with something unique  for her because her life is changing so much. She went from a school girl - to a home-schooled girl (when she was assaulted by a boy the first week she was in school and when she tried to return back the second week the boy met her at the door and told her that she was in for it again) ?????? So, she called her parents to come get her and they decided to home school her. She was still recovering from the trama of seeing an old man shot to death in front of her while visiting her friend , by a policeman who thought the old man was attacking him. It was a terrible time. She did make it through a year of home schooling and then she got married and got pregnant in the last year. SO many changes that I just cannot get a handle on what is going on with her???

I have to get up early in the morning to do chores and eat and then we have to go to a hospital 45 miles away.DH 's sister is having some kind of procedure where they inject dye and follow its path through her heart. They said she has some kind of "shadow" across her heart and they intend to check it out. We have no idea how long it will take -and if she will have to stay or what. So, If I do not show up -that is where I got lost at! I hope all of you have a wonderful day !

No comments:

Post a Comment