Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chicka - boom - chicka boom!


     I have managed to pick my design and get it embroidered  - kinda. This knit wanted to "walk" as the embroidery machine worked. I used a heavy stabilizer and some spray on adhesive so I am not for sure what I did wrong - but if anybody can do it - that will be me!  So now I am in the process of sewing the neckband to the shirt. I have divided both the shirt and the neckband into 4 even spaces and will match them up to make for sure they line up correctly.



This is a size 4 x .


This is a close up which says Chicka-boom, chicka boom!
     It has been a strand day for our weather. It was suppose to be a clear day but around 11am it clouded up -the wind blew in like a ghost rider and with it came snow showers that swirled every which way . It was magical to just stand and watch the show.

1 comment:

  1. You sure churn them out mate! I would have liked to see the snow falling! I have only seen it a few times. Shame it's cold stuff!

    ReplyDelete